Our industry moves fast and is consistently making the news with new and innovative technology. Below are the most recent news articles from around the world.
- The best Game of Thrones cosplay in all the seven kingdoms – CNETYou can see the passion they all have for Game of Thrones, soon starting Season 8 ... read more
- How Nuro plans to spend Softbank’s $940 millionAutonomous delivery startup Nuro is bursting with ideas since SoftBank invested nearly $1 billion in February, new filings reveal. A recent patent application details how its R1 self-driving vehicle could carry smaller robots to cross lawns or climb stairs to drop off packages. The company has even taken the ... read more
- Startups Weekly: A much-needed unicorn IPO updateAs I’m sure everyone reading this knows, female-founded businesses receive just over 2 percent of venture capital on an annual basis. Most of those checks are written to early-stage startups. It’s extremely difficult for female founders to garner late-stage support, let alone cash $100 million checks. Maybe that’s finally changing. ... read more
- Elon Musk defends tweets in SEC’s contempt proceedingsTesla CEO Elon Musk argued Friday that his Twitter use did not violate a settlement agreement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and that the agency’s request to have him held in contempt is based on a “radical interpretation” of the order, according to court papers filed in ... read more
- What’s the cost of buying users from Facebook and 13 other ad networks?