Our industry moves fast and is consistently making the news with new and innovative technology. Below are the most recent news articles from around the world.
- Subscription fatigue hasn’t hit yetU.S. consumers are still embracing subscriptions. More than a third (34%) of Americans say they believe they’ll increase the number of subscription services they use over the next two years, according to a new report from eMarketer. This is following an increase to three subscription services on average, up from ... read more
- These startups are locating in SF and Africa to win in global fintechTo become a global fintech player, locate your company in San Francisco and Africa. That’s the approach of payments company Flutterwave, digital lending startup Mines, and mobile-money venture Chipper Cash—Africa-founded ventures that maintain headquarters in San Francisco and operations in Africa to tap the best of both worlds in ... read more
- Google’s lead EU regulator opens formal privacy probe of its adtechGoogle’s lead data regulator in Europe has opened a formal investigation into its processing of personal data in the context of its online Ad Exchange, TechCrunch has learnt. This follows a privacy complaint pertaining to adtech’s real-timing bidding (RTB) system filed under Europe’s GDPR framework last year. The statutory ... read more
- Daily Crunch: New MacBook Pros have a keyboard fixThe Daily Crunch is TechCrunch’s roundup of our biggest and most important stories. If you’d like to get this delivered to your inbox every day at around 9am Pacific, you can subscribe here. 1. Apple announces new MacBook Pros with a keyboard fix, oh, and more powerful processors Apple ... read more
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport packs on the updates – RoadshowThere's also a new key fob design! Neat! ... read more