Our industry moves fast and is consistently making the news with new and innovative technology. Below are the most recent news articles from around the world.
- The roadmap to startup consolidation in Southeast Asia is becoming clearerWhile Southeast Asia’s startup ecosystems are still young compared to those in China or India, it has matured over the last five years. Unicorns like Grab, Gojek and Garena are continuing to grow, and more competitive startups are emerging in sectors like fintech, e-commerce and logistics. That leads to the ... read more
- Following Apple’s Sidecar launch, Astropad announces Luna Display for Windows
- Aurora Labs ramps ‘self-healing’ software with $23M from LG Technology Ventures, Porsche SE, Toyota TsushoThe automotive market is grappling with increasingly complex software systems, and in turn greater risks of glitches that can cause costly and unsafe disruptions and damage an automaker’s credibility. Just look at today’s new cars, trucks and SUVs compared to their counterparts a decade ago. New vehicles coming off assembly ... read more
- ‘The Real Facebook Oversight Board’ launches to counter Facebook’s ‘Oversight Board’Today a group of academics, researchers and civil rights leaders go live on with ‘The Real Facebook Oversight Board’ which is designed to criticize and discuss the role of the platform in the upcoming US election. The group includes Facebook’s ex-head of election security, leaders of the #StopHateForProfit campaign ... read more
- Asana up 37% and Palantir up 50% as both direct listings hit the public markets