Our industry moves fast and is consistently making the news with new and innovative technology. Below are the most recent news articles from around the world.
- How to do remote work right, from the teams that know it bestWhat are the most important things to get right about remote work? What needs to be prioritized? With more and more teams being thrown headfirst into remote work, I spent a few weeks talking with some of the people who know the topic better than just about anyone: the founders ... read more
- Leaving the $3.2 billion portfolio he helped build at IndieBio, Arvind Gupta joins Mayfield to create the Genesis ConsortiumArvind Gupta, the founder and head of IndieBio, is leaving the accelerator whose portfolio he helped build into a $3.2 billion life sciences powerhouse, to join the venture capital fund Mayfield. The move is a signal both of Mayfield’s increasing commitment to invest in a thesis around human and ... read more
- Leak reveals details of SpaceX’s Starlink internet service beta programSpaceX’s Starlink service appears to be getting very close, as the company sent out requests for specific address information to anyone who has registered interest in its beta program this week. Now, a leak initially discovered via the Starlink subreddit (via Business Insider) has provided an early look at ... read more
- Here’s your chance to meet with Sequoia’s partners at TC Early Stage
- Apple News adds new audio features, including a daily briefing, alongside expanded local coverageApple News is getting a significant upgrade. The news aggregation app, which ships preinstalled on Apple devices, is introducing several new features for readers and premium subscribers, including audio stories, a daily audio briefing called “Apple News Today” and expanded local coverage. The audio briefing is somewhat of a ... read more